On November 1, 2019, CMS finalized its rule for the 2020 Physician Fee Schedule and Year 4 of the Quality Payment Program (QPP). The rule becomes effective January 1, 2020. The rule includes new information about the therapy thresholds, the application of the therapy assistant modifiers, potential cuts to the fee schedule rates, and the Merit Incentive Payment System (MIPS). This webinar will review the major provisions of the final rule that will impact physical therapy practice in our state.
1. Understand the updated minimal thresholds to be successfully in the Merit-based Incentive Payment System.
2. Describe the therapy assistant modifiers and learn about the ‘de minimus’ standard
3. Understand the implications to physical therapy from increases to selected Evaluation and Management Codes.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
• Physical Therapists Who Bill on a 1500 Professional Claim
• Physical Therapists Who Bill on a UB-04 Institutional Claim
• Business Office Managers
• Billing Office Managers
$20 ALAPTA Members $40 Non-Members